Sales and Customer Service Manager
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Doherty Career Solutions is currently seeking a Sales and Customer Service Manager to work with an innovative and rapidly growing company in St. Cloud, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty. Expected salary range is $60,000-$80,000 based on experience.
The Sales and Customer Service Manager directs the company's inside sales efforts and manages functions essential to salesforce productivity, including inside sales, customer service, and quotations. Activities include: planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, and sales management. The Inside Sales Manager fosters close working relationships with external sales and manufacturers reps and internal functions (such as product development, marketing, and production) to ensure the company's success in meeting or exceeding sales goals. Desire to work in a rapidly growing company with cool products and a fun culture is a must.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
· Leadership: Create and sustain an exciting, high-performance work environment that helps inspire and motivate sales success. Lead all inside sales and quotations efforts and promote teamwork, data based decision making, and a customer centric focus.
· Organization: Define sales and sales support roles and activities. Change sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
· Goals: Achieve company revenue objectives by developing quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily sales plans. Follow through on plans/objectives, hold team accountable, assist team in achieving success on their goals/objectives.
· Acquisition: Direct team to generate, qualify, and assess the value of leads. Drive Qualified Opportunities through the Sales Process. Work with Marketing to help develop demand generation strategies commensurate with customer acquisition goals.
· HR: Hire, train, motivate, coach, counsel, and develop a team of highly effective sales professionals. Develop new hire on-boarding and continuous education training programs and materials. Works with sales reps to help them effectively sell.
· Training: Lead a variety of sales training sessions on a regular basis in order to enable sales effectiveness and professional growth and development. Make joint sales calls to further cultivate long term relationship with key accounts and improve call quality.
· Motivation: Partner with company leadership on incentive planning, total incentive compensation structure, and SPIFF creation and analysis.
· Process Improvement: Continue to develop, maintain, evolve and improve a high-performing sales process from qualification to close to maximize close rates and reduce customer acquisition costs. Frequent review of sales process and technology to the end of continuous improvement.
· Coordination: Collaborate with marketing to create and execute novel customer acquisition strategies and tactics. Collaborate with product development and engineering to prioritize and launch new products with features/functions that address market needs and opportunities. Promote collaboration, knowledge sharing within and across company on sales processes as well as operational best practices.
· Pricing: Participate in large order negotiations and provide guidance to sales team.
· Reporting: Ensure sales reports is provided to the sales organization regularly. Develop new reports and reporting tools as needed. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with company goals.
· Technology: Identify and implement enhancements to the company's CRM system. Ensure sales reps track all activity, contacts, accounts, and opportunities are captured in Salesforce CRM. Discover new sales tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation.
· Forecasting: Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Ensures planning efforts are integrated with other company planning processes.
· Customer Orientation: Constantly strive to know our customers and their needs better. Deliver world-class customer service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelors in business or related field preferred; advanced degrees or sales certifications a plus.
• 5+ years' experience in telephonic sales and customer service leadership in a B2B setting, preferably with technical oriented products, including: hiring, training, coaching, disciplining, and conducting regular performing reviews. 10+ years inside sales experience.
• Aggressive sales professional driven to exceed sales goals and customers' expectations.
• Proven ability to develop strong, ongoing relationships with customers.
• Strong leadership, people management, and team building skills necessary.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to articulate concepts clearly and document procedures.
• Aptitude for evaluation, problem solving, planning, and organization
• Extensive experience with CRM systems; a power Salesforce user preferred.
• Strong multitasking ability and high attention to detail.
• Creative and data oriented problem solver.
• Experience working in a small, rapidly growing company a plus.
• Proven success managing teams that exceed sales quotas and goals.
To be considered for the Sales and Customer Service Manager opportunity, qualified individuals should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for additional information.