Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Doherty | The Employment Experts is currently partnering with a premier and full-service provider of precision aluminum and magnesium die castings located in Minneapolis, MN. We are seeking Maintenance Technicians on 1st shift for these direct hire employment opportunities! Compensation ranges $24 to $28 per hour at this company.
Maintenance Technician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Skills include mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding and electrical, and PLC (programmable logic control).
· Duties include installation, maintenance and repair of production or processing equipment, fabricating machine guards, installing or repairing conveyers, replacing motors, tear down or replacement of pumps, and removal of repair equipment from the area, as well as ensuring work area is clean after project completion.
· Maintenance Mechanics perform troubleshooting and machine overhauls using a variety of hand tools and precision measuring instruments. At times they may work with outside vendors.
· Additionally, Maintenance Mechanics may provide training to less experienced maintenance staff
Maintenance Technician Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Require training in vocational schools, related on-the-job experience, or an associate's degree
• Basic understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics and PLC's
To apply for the Maintenance Technician position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Maintenance Technician position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app#hotjob