Payroll Specialist- Eden Prairie, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with an industry leader to hire a Payroll Specialist. The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll for 1000+ employees.
• Supervise the Payroll Assistant and oversee the day-to-day operations of the payroll department.
• Supervise the processing of a bi-weekly payroll for 1,000+ employees using UltiPro and is a capable backup for the Payroll Specialist.
• Supervise the processing of sales commission for payment through payroll system.
• Coordinate workflow to ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supervise the processing of payroll year-end requirements, which include dividend payments, phantom stock payouts, year-end bonus payments, and collecting and adding fringe benefits for W-2 add-ons.
• Interact with managers and employee regarding time/payroll issues.
• Ensure compliance with company policy and applicable local, state and federal wage and hour laws.
• Technical support of time clocks and UltiPro Time Management.
• Reconciles payroll related general ledger accounts.
• Supports payroll related budgeting and auditing activity.
• 4+ years experience as Payroll Specialist
• 2 or 4 year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• Multi-state, UltiPro software, and CPP nice to have
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app