Marketing Manager - Cultural Marketing
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A MARKETING MANAGER - CULTURAL MARKETINGAbout This OpportunityUse your skills, experience and talent to enable futuristic marketer competencies and capabilities to connect, communicate and cater to multi-dimensional guest baseResponsibilities:
- Identify and prioritize guest segments.
- Develop guest segment strategic approaches that define opportunities and goals.
- Support development of guest insights and marketplace intelligence to inform strategies and initiatives.
- Consult key business teams throughout entire marketing process by providing relevant resources, helping mine for cultural insights, develop cultural acumen.
- Manage targeted marketing executions to key guest segments.
- Manage guest level annual planning through alignment with annual planning, guest insights, media strategy and key marketing partners.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key partners/constituents.
- Work with Sr. Managers to develop and implement a metrics strategy demonstrating guest/segment and business impacts.
- Budget management- track, report, and socialize business impact results.
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic performance.
- Four to six years of relevant work experience.
- Strategic perspective with experience developing and using guest and marketplace insights and data to create a case for change and action.
- Deep passion for serving segments/guests along with demonstrated ability to also maintain objectivity to ensure fact-based decision making and openness to multiple perspectives.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships across the organization, creating strategic alliances among diverse stakeholders.
- Business acumen with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a matrixed organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Spanish language fluency preferred but not required.