Atterro has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Specialist at Samsung in Coppell, TX!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Ensures that returned products are repaired and refurbished in accordance with production volume and test specifications.
• Enforces compliance with test, repair and sample quality inspection and testing procedures of repaired product.
• Develops contracts and performance metrics for key repair operation indicators.
• Ensures availability of required materials, product, parts and supplies to achieve daily production objectives.
• Identifies opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency through development of a business
• Negotiate with/between repair suppliers and customer account representatives to ensure expectations are reasonable and clear to all involved.
• Conduct supplier evaluations and documented on a supplier scorecard.
• Report on critical performance metrics on a routine basis. Special projects, as requested.
• Responsible for routine or standard technical problems and responds to standard requests from internal and external customers.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of job related experience as preference and prior experience in telecommunications a plus.
• Experience with MS Office including but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Access.
• Experience conducting internal and third party audits required. Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical journals and procedures.
• Must be able to speak in mathematical/statistical terms (normality, probability, complex numbers, and logarithms are commonly used as references).
• Skilled at evaluating data from multiple angles to identify discrepancies and opportunities for improvement.
• The ability to development and maintain excellent working relationships with multiples levels within the company and with external contacts including customers, authorized service agents, sales team members, etc.
• Must be able to influence others in acceptance, approval and to provide technical clarification.
• Ability to gather and analyze data from multiple sources, prepare spreadsheets, charts, graphs and tables of information and to plan and prioritize multiple work assignments.
• The ability to read, write, provide critical technical review and prepare reports, technical manuals, test procedures and technical product information.
• Demonstrated English language competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external communications.
• Knowledge of Korean (speaking, reading, translating to English) considered a strong advantage.
• Work under very little supervision and guidance to identify and ensure achievement of production team goals and to complete individual work assignments within established time frames.
• The demonstrated ability to solve problems involving highly diverse conditions requiring creativity to search for solutions among learned things.
• Exposed to situations where only broad and general guidelines for solving problems exist.
• Job duties require analysis and judgment of functional practices and daily experiences be used to determine appropriate courses of action.
The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
•Work generally performed in an office, warehouse, or user environment.
•May operate PC between 50% - 100% in an alternating sedentary and highly mobile position.
•Lift, move, or adjust general test equipment, boxes, supplies, materials or products weighing up to 50 pounds using proper materials handling equipment and procedures.
•High level of visual acuity, numeric/character distinction and moderate color distinction for accurate test equipment operation, for information analysis and error recognition.
•May require working additional hours beyond normal schedule.
•Travel varies depending on position. Consistently demonstrates a commitment to policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.