Quality Inspector 2nd and 3rd shift
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Inspector – 2nd Shift at Samsung in Coppell, TX!
Make money for the upcoming holidays! Overtime and weekend hours available! Entry Level - We will train you!
The Quality Inspector will inspect incoming cellular phones for any cosmetic or documented issues versus customer’s expectation listed on Samsung’s compliance checklist.
• Inspect finished cellular phones produced by the vendor for quality assurance in a fast paced production environment
• The ability to read, write, identify and interpret repair order codes, documents, materials and related information
• Work closely, accurately, and carefully comply with set rules and detailed instructions with minimal deviation in performance of tasks and activities.
• Adhere to set deadlines and meet production goals daily, weekly and monthly
• Create and maintain working relationships with similar levels within the company. Occasionally interfaces with supervision for information exchange
Quality Inspector Requirements:
• Ability to work 7:00 PM – 6:30 AM
• Available to work overtime and weekends when necessary
• Entry Level experience, we will train you!
• Experience inspecting cellular phones or electronics a plus, but not required
• Experience working in a fast paced production environment with deadlines
• Experience using Microsoft PC software
• High school education or GED is required and will be verified
• Ability to sit for long periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.