Hunter Hamilton has an exciting new direct hire Financial Analyst opportunity available near St. Paul, MN! If you are looking to leverage your experience within a growing, progressive manufacturing organization, please apply now!
As a Financial Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making.
- Lead process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Generate accurate and varied financial analysis in support of a global manufacturing company.
- Compile and analyze business and financial data resulting in reports of financial status and risks.
- Identify trends and recommend actions based upon sound analysis of accurate data.
- BA in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3 – 5 Years successful work experience as a Financial Analyst.
- Global manufacturing company experience is preferred.
- Resourceful in developing and applying different analytical approaches to business needs.
- Highly skilled in MS-Excel; intermediate knowledge in ERP systems.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to plan and structure complex analysis.
- Ability to manage short and long term projects within an environment of changing priorities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.