Sr Push Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
JOIN US AS A SR PUSH MARKETING MANAGERResponsible for leading the development of enterprise Push Marketing plans and tactical execution of Push Marketing messages to profitably deliver traffic and sales and goals. Deepen guest engagement by sending personalized messages that are meaningful to the guest and offer a seamless shopping experience both online and in store. As a Sr Push Marketing Manager, you'll take the lead to…
- Be directly accountable for developing and optimizing the Push marketing channel.
- Strategically plan the content and contact plan encompassing all merchandise categories, services, and campaigns, to most effectively deliver enterprise traffic sales goals.
- Manage all facets of direct marketing Push Notifications which include planning, QA, execution, reporting, analytics, testing, and segmentation of message.
- Drive engagement and loyalty by leveraging advanced segmentation techniques to personalize messages, and retain/invigorate current guests
- Develop, execute, measure and optimize test programs and schedules inclusive of segmentation, copy, content, timing, etc.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of guest behavior to provide recommendations for optimization.
- Leverage web analytics, financial & guest data to innovate & evolve marketing plans.
- Responsible for managing the overall project portfolio to enable channel plans and roadmap execution, including aligning usiness, creative, and technical resources, as well as securing funding to ensure timely execution.
- Define and facilitate the Emerging Business prioritization process, taking in inputs from various sources - internal and external - and driving evaluation discussions to enable alignment of resources with organizational and business priorities.
- Identify risks, dependencies and issues proactively as part of channel planning and project execution, ensuring known risks are addressed and projects execute successfully.
- Keeps a pulse on industry benchmarks, guest/consumer trends and new innovations and appropriately incorporates into marketing strategies.
- Develop a point of view on capability needs as the channel evolves and drive the enablement with key partners.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and stakeholders across the organization to share information and gain support for Push marketing roadmap and execution plans. Leverage information gained to manage the project portfolio within the larger organizational context.
- 4-year Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 6-9 years of experience in Ecommerce, Direct Marketing, CRM, or Web Analytics related field
- Understanding of relational data and CRM principals
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of various ad technologies
- Knowledge of Agile Product methodologies
- E-commerce experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work through ambiguity