Hydraulic Technician - Mechanical Technician
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Ware has partnered with a small but growing company in Savage that is looking to add a Technician to their team! We are looking for an individual with mechanical aptitude and interest to provide routine electrical and/or hydraulic assembly, testing, maintenance, and fabrication while under direct supervision. This is a contract opportunity slated to last about 6 months.
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Associates or Vocational degree in a related field (manufacturing, fluid power, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, maintenance, etc.)
- 0-2 years of mechanical experience or equivalent combination of technical training and experience in a manufacturing or light industrial assembly environment
- Knowledge and background of electrical systems and a general mechanical aptitude
- A strong work ethic and ability to be a quick learner
- Ability to work overtime when needed, and be a team player
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.