SUPPLY CHAIN FORECAST ANALYST
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro is hiring for a Supply Chain Forecast Analyst in Ridgefield Park, NJ.
This is a long term temporary role working onsite at Samsung, which offers competitive compensation and benefits.
The Supply Chain Forecast Analyst will be part of an innovation-focused supply chain team in a high-growth, fast-paced environment. The Supply Chain team is tasked with building collaborative supply chain processes with key retailers as well as enhancing internal business processes focused on the sell through and fulfillment of Samsung’s award-winning consumer electronics products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitoring and publishing Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators, identifying exceptional cases and analyzing those metrics for potential process improvements.
• Assist in forecasting sell through for multiple accounts using statistical & event-driven analysis
• Managing account level material master data and Product Life Cycle information in global supply chain, global business network
• Help to analyze & report sell through & channel inventory trends both nationally and regionally for all major accounts
• Assist with other Supply Chain projects as necessary.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor of Arts / Science required – Supply Chain Degree preferred
• 1-3 years of experience in supply chain, demand planning or statistical forecasting
• Knowledgeable in SAP, BI preferred
• Customer Service Background preferred
• Ability to communicate at different organizational levels and willingness to take initiative
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Access, and Power Point) is required
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.