7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - NIGHTS
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently interviewing Maintenance Technicians for a great opportunity in Motley, MN. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with initial screening by Doherty Staffing Solutions. Scheduled hours are 6pm-6am with 7 days on then 7 days off. The pay scale is $17-$20 per hour depending on skill set and experience.
Operates and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, gearboxes, hydraulic systems, and production machines and equipment.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
· Inspect and perform repairs and preventive maintenance on plant machinery and equipment
· Repair, maintain, adjust and rebuild machinery and equipment
· Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
· Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and operating difficulties
· Lubricates and cleans parts, equipment and machinery
· Perform cutting, welding, fabrication, rigging, motor, drive and belt alignment
· Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems
· Apply understanding of basic hydraulics, pneumatics, motor generator principles, motor control theory, motor drive and coupling alignment
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN REQUIREMENTS
· One year certificate from college or technical school preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
· 3 to 6 months experience in maintenance role
· Apply concepts of math, algebra and geometry
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Experience with welding machines, cutting torches, power tools, measuring devices, etc
· Positive attitude and Problem solving skills
· Ability to work in or around wed and/or humid conditions, outside weather conditions, fumes and/or airborne particles, moving parts, vibrations, etc.
To submit yourself for the Maintenance Technician opportunity, please apply online at www.doherty.jobs or contact the Doherty Recruiter at 218-470-0274 for more information. You may also submit a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app