Production Supervisor - 3rd Shift - $30/hr
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty, the Employment Experts is currently partnering with premier manufacturer and supplier of precision gears, shafts, and related assemblies to various global OEMs in construction, agriculture, transportation, automotive, defense, and other industries located in Hudson, WI. We are seeking a Production Supervisor on 3rd shift for this great employment opportunity! Compensation ranges between $55,000 - $65,000 per year at this company. They offer a generous benefits program, which includes; health, HRA, FSA, vision and dental insurance, 401k program with 4% company contribution, company paid short term disability and life insurance with additional elective life insurance available, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays and a profit sharing plan.
SUMMARY - Based out of Hudson, WI, the company is vertically integrated with a broad range of capabilities encompassing Engineering, Manufacturing, Full Heat Treating and Assembly. With a reputation built on satisfying quality requirements, narrow shipping windows, responsiveness to customers needs and a competitive position in the global market, the company has become a world-class supplier to the industry.
Production Supervisor Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Supervise and coordinate the training activities of all personnel in assigned departments.
· Direct and motivate the manufacturing work force to produce product of high quality in the most efficient and safe manner.
· Ensure that scheduling meets business and customer requirements.
· Ensure safety through good housekeeping practices.
· Achieve Efficiency, Scrap and Set up objectives.
· Maintain daily attendance through ADP payroll system.
· Maintain discipline on shop floor.
· Perform annual reviews.
Production Supervisor Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Graduation from high school or GED preferably supplemented by an associate degree in mechanical/industrial technology.
· Three years of experience Supervising in a manufacturing environment.
To apply for the Production Supervisor position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Production Supervisor position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app