Doherty Staffing Solutions is seeking an Assembler to work at our client company located in McGregor, MN. The hours for this Trial for Hire opportunity are Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm. Overtime opportunities may be available.
Successfully complete the evaluation period at our client and be hired on!
Assemble products by retrieving, lifting and carrying various size parts, positioning the part, measuring and fitting the parts using various assembly aid tools such as files, drills, screw guns, rivet guns, hand tools and other assembly tools.
• Perform fabrication and assembly of aluminum parts using hand held and power tools/ equipment
• Follow written and verbal instructions
• Cross train in other areas as needed
• Read and accurately follow drawings/blueprints
• Accurately perform measurements with a tape measure and scale
• Correctly, accurately, safely and efficiently assemble components to suite the job specifications
• Read and comprehend written and verbal instructions
• Basic math and measuring skills
• High School Diploma/GED
• Lift up to 75 pounds as a team lift, 40 pounds individually
• Skilled with hand and power tools
To apply for the Assembly position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about this position, please call our Brainerd office at 218-454-4473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS and Android l www.doherty.jobs/app