- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Shakopee, MN to place energetic Quality Auditors on 1st and 3rd shifts. If you are looking for an opportunity for development and for full-time hours on 1st shift (5am-1:30pm) or 3rd shift (9:45pm-5:30am), this could be the job for you! The pay range for these position are starting at $13.85-14.99 or more depending on qualifications.SUMMARY
Our client is now the country's leading full-service, value-added distributor of video games and accessories. In 2011, they shipped an average of 100,000 units per day into retail, distribution, and directly to consumers. They've has expanded their capabilities and now provides full-service distribution, fulfillment and 3PL!QUALITY AUDITOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Physical inspection and subsequent approval paperwork of production line
- Receiving and shipping product
- Understanding corrective action processes
- Instituting quality procedural manual (training programs)
- Maintain paperwork associated with completed audits.
- Developing new audits for Quality Assurance
- Understanding of ISO 9000 programs; Applicants must maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- 1-Year of Quality Control experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs a plus
- Applicants must maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
To apply for the Quality Auditor role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Quality Auditor role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app