Doherty Staffing Solutions is partnering with a client in Burnsville, MN to place energetic Packagers on multiple shifts. If you are looking for full-time hours on 1st shift (6AM-6PM) or 3rd shift (6PM-6AM), this could be the job for you! The pay range for positions in this fun environment is $14.00 per hour.
Our client is responsible for using spray drying and spray chilling technologies to turn liquids into powders. Most of the powders they produce are specialty powder (e.g. nutrition focused powders), as opposed to mass produced mainstream powders (e.g. nondairy creamers). Some of the powder produced include; cheese powders, dairy powders, juice powders, and vegetable powders to name a few!
PRODUCTION PACKAGING DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entry level position includes filling bags or totes to proper weight according to plant and outside agency specifications
- Stack finished product on pallets in a neat and orderly manner to facilitate good handling of the pallets in transport
- Properly label product according to instructions including product code, lot number and any special markings
- Adhere to proper sanitation and product safety guidelines throughout the plant
- Strictly adhere to all SOPs and standard work, when performing specific tasks
- Follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), and HAACP Programs to ensure safety of self, others, and product
PRODUCTION PACKAGING REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take pride in delivering quality powder
- Prior experience in production/food packaging environment preferred but not required
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs 3 times per hour
- Ability to work independently
To apply for the Production Packaging role, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Production Packaging role position, please call or text our Twin Cities South Metro Branch in Edina office at 952-832-3577.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app