Lean Manager - $130,000
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with an exciting and growing company located in Huntsville, AL. We are seeking a Lean Manager for great employment opportunity! Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. The Lean Manager will serve as a Lean subject matter expert for the Huntsville AL plant, it's Plant Director, and all functional leaders. Supports Plant Director in implementing Lean Production System by leading process improvement while building self-sustaining lean capabilities across all products and functions
SUMMARY - Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered.
Lean Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Develop and own lean improvement plan across the entire site. Develop metrics to measure progress towards lean objectives, specifically: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, and Engagement.
· Work with Plant Director and functional leaders to develop a pipeline of viable projects. Review and rank against the sites strategic objectives. Recommend the best projects to execute based on alignment with the Plant's Strategic Roadmap. Report out progress to objectives.
· Execute Lean initiatives to improve processes, drive out waste, and optimize flow across all value stream.
· Understand intersections of core Engineering processes and identify improvement opportunities for better overall process effectiveness.
· Educate and align employees to the principle, practices, and philosophy of continuous improvement through tools such as value stream mapping, basic problem-solving, Kaizen, standardized work, work-content analysis, waste elimination, quality at the source, 5S, etc.
· Lead development and implementation of Engineering Standard work.
· Provide guidance and leadership for process improvements teams to ensure process changes are optimizing value to both external and internal customers.
· Assist with Annual Plant Roadmap vision and creation, lean organizational development, cross-functional project planning, and training in continuous improvement principles and methods for all employees.
· Support efforts to establish and improve standard work, management systems, and key business processes.
· Champion and provide leadership, training, and support to achieve “World Class” performance and strategic objectives.
· Drive strategic integration of non-Engineering functions to breakdown functional barriers and deliver customer value.
· Work with central lean group to establish and maintain companywide lean standards regarding organizational structure, kaizen methodology, training in and implementation of lean tools, daily improvement management and reporting, etc.
Lean Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar field preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and execute a lean strategy that delivers measurable results and lead change and motivate at all levels within an organization
• 5-10 years of experience in a production setting with strong, cross-functional process orientation.
· Familiarity with weld, fabrication, paint, and assembly production
· Lean background with experience leading kaizen events, developing value stream maps at the organizational level, using appropriate tools to teach problem-solving and facilitate change.
· Lean certification preferred; able to complete identified training if needed
To apply for the Lean Manager position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Lean Manager position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#hotjobDownload our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app