Quality Engineer - $95,000
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with an exciting and growing company located in Huntsville, AL. We are seeking a Quality Engineer for great employment opportunity! Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. The Quality Engineer assignments will involve both proactive and reactive solutions to quality issues affecting the assigned processes. Successful candidate will manage the quality program of assigned processes and all related aspects.
SUMMARY - Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered.
Quality Engineer Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Participate in or lead cost out activities.
· Support Quality Initiatives and Programs as assigned.
· Coordinate inspection of discrepant or suspect parts or material with supplier or third party when applicable
· Participate or Lead Failure Analysis and Root Cause and Corrective Requests Action Investigations
· Support other QE on quality issues.
· Report process quality metrics
· Communicate process issues/ problems/ concerns to Management.
· Generate special Quality Instructions and/or procedures as needed to contain quality issues or to assist with process validations.
· Develop/ Track internal metrics, identify opportunities for continuous improvement and lead improvement initiatives.
· Perform Six Sigma Measurement System Analysis (MSA/GR&R) and process capability studies. Perform DOE if required.
· Work with production to improve in the use of measurement systems.
· Participate in new product launch teams
· Support internal audits as needed or product transfers.
Quality Engineer Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· BS in Engineering or related technical field.
· 5 years of experience in quality or process engineering or a technical field that is equivalent.
· 3 years quality experience in welding, ability to perform and lead technicians in testing and inspection methods for these processes.
· Demonstrated knowledge in Six Sigma methods and tools.
· Experience with measuring systems common to welding.
To apply for the Quality Engineer position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Quality Engineer position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
#hotjobDownload our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app