Quality Manager - $130,000
Doherty Career Solutions is currently partnering with an exciting and growing company located in Huntsville, AL. We are seeking a Quality Manager for great employment opportunity! Compensation is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. The Quality Manager will provide the leadership to guide the manufacturing team in the development, maintenance, and improvement of all quality systems.
SUMMARY - Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered.
Quality Manager Main Duties/Responsibilities:
· Standardize Manufacturing Quality System and processes across the site
· Establish Manufacturing Quality fundamentals and strengthen organizational capabilities
· Support corrective/preventative action initiatives and short term containment of issues
· Develop and ensure PFMEA and control plans are in place to achieve plans and priorities
· Drive standardization - CAPA, control plans, and PFMEA, QMR, part traceability, routings, etc.
· Lead Quality Management Reviews
· Identify and share best practices across the plant network
· Provide Quality department leadership. Develops team by instilling a continuous improvement mindset. Participate in the Quality Council.
· Develops process control procedures ensuring production of finished products meet quality specifications and standards.
· Conducts research on product defects and recommends modifications to products or quality standards where warranted. Assures data is formulated into useable information and communicated to the management staff.
· Reviews complaints or warranty claims received to determine where quality control emphasis should be placed at the plant to eliminate problems.
· Establishes and manages departmental budget and assists in the development of long range goals and objectives.
Quality Manager Key Requirements/Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, preferably engineering.
· 5 years previous manufacturing / quality assurance experience. Ideal candidate will have automotive based quality system experience.
· 5 years' previous supervisory/management experience.
· Advanced knowledge of quality related tools including, but not limited to SPC, GD&T, DFMEA, DOE, ISO, Quality Systems and measurement tools.
To apply for the Quality Manager position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Quality Manager position, please call our office directly at 952-832-3576 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app