7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the manufacturing of building access panels located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are seeking Welders on 1st shift for this exciting opportunity. Compensation starts at $16.00 per hour.
As a Welder, you will be working on architectural building products sold to building owners, contractors and subcontractors operating around the world and delivered directly to the construction site.
- Primary responsibilities include welding (mig-wire feed).
- Clamping and squaring must be done prior to welding.
- Welding is performed on aluminum and light gauge galvanized steel.
- Individual performs frequent quality checks.
- Grind metal to correct sizes.
- Set up welding area for different productions runs.
- Perform daily maintenance on welding equipment.
Welder Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of welding experience/and or education.
- Must know how to read blueprints and weld charts.
- Ability to read tape measure.
- Must have high school diploma/or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass weld test.
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
To apply for the Welder position, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Welder position, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Park at 952-835-8883
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app