Sr Specialist Disputes Resolution - Shift: 1:30pm - 10:00pm
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Target Financial and Retail Services (FRS) liaison among Target cardholders, issuers, stores, and other merchants. Thoroughly researches assigned transaction and payment disputes on Target REDcard products. Processes and resolves disputes timely and efficiently. Ensures that disputes are resolved according to Visa guidelines, internal procedures, and federal regulations; while minimizing financial loss to FRS and delivering a brand experience to the guest.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. - Ability to understand, articulate, and maintain a working knowledge of MasterCard and government credit industry regulations and Target internal guidelines as related to Payment and Transaction Disputes.
2. - Be the first point of contact for incoming cardholder calls, following internal procedures using an investigative approach.
3. - Collaborates with various internal and external partners in the course of research, including Sales Audit, Target Stores, Accounts Receivable, Merchants, Banks, peers and managers.
4. - Utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills while advocating for the guest and protecting Targets reputation when researching, processing, and resolving disputes.
5. - Work in a challenging, fast paced environment, delivering on important service center metrics, including productivity goals and timelines related to completing work.
6. - Other duties as assigned.
· - High school Diploma or GED
· - Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and listening
· - Ability to multi-task and work with ambiguity
· - Own the guest experience to help the guest; be accountable for your results
· - Takes initiative and ownership, is responsible and reliable; works well independently
· - Loves to solve problems and drive guest loyalty
· - College degree or equivalent experience
· - Previous Bankcard, Disputes, or Fraud experience
· - Service Center experience
· - Working knowledge of WORD, Excel and Outlook