Sr Specialist Target.com Guest Services (11:30am-8:00pm Shift)
Join for a headquarters hiring eventThursday, September 28th, 2017 from 10:00am-6:00pm7000 Target Parkway North, Brooklyn Park, MN 55445**Bring government issued form of identification and your resume JOIN US AS A SR. SPECIALIST, TARGET.COMProvide a Target branded experience with every interaction related to complaints, inquiries, and overall comments about their Target.com experience. Efficiently and effectively handle incoming calls and e-mails with high quality and professionalism, while achieving performance and service goals. Work toward continuous improvement in level of service and work processes. Interact with key business partners and vendors to effectively handle and resolve guest issues in a timely manner. Appropriately establish relationships with guests by making strong connections and adding unexpected value to each guest experience. Enhance and deepen guest relationships while driving guest loyalty and sales. Provide support for internal team members regarding policy/procedures and system functionality.PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a Target branded experience with every contact by listening and engaging the guest in order to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty.
- Be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Provide excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic, critical thinking and integrity inspired by the merchandise we sell.
- Learn new technology and enjoys solving problems using all available resources and knowledge.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs (balancing phone and non-phone work).
- Demonstrated active listening and accurate documentation of the guest issues in a timely manner.
- Display "best for the guest" service during all points of guest contact and research by anticipating and being open to resolving any guest service issues that may arise.
- Exercise a strong knowledge of on-line resources including but not limited to: Target.com, Salesforce and other web based application to assist and resolve guest inquires and issues.
- Exercise a complete and thorough understanding of policies and procedures, and support compliance.
- Display positive attitude in interactions within their team by contributing to group problem solving and morale. However, is able to work and make decisions independently when required.
- Maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance, and quality service.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a tactful, positive manner.
- Support new and existing projects and initiatives when appropriate.
- High school Diploma or GED
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction
- Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with the appropriate branded, friendly, empathetic, and professional style
- Excellent communication, negotiation and decision making skills
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Displays a positive/flexible attitude within the team and with the guest
- Ability to work in a multi-media environment (e-mails, phone calls,) and demonstrated ability to prioritize work
- Must be willing and able to work a schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Experience in working in web page applications
- Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong work ethic, flexible, able to manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced Service Center environment DESIRED REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years Service Center experience
- Retail Sales Floor Experience
- Experience in eCommerce, web site functions and technology
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Knowledge of Target policy and procedures