Electrical Technician II
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Performing basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods.
- Windows based computer skills
- Ability to drive and operate narrow aisle, standard and order picker forklifts (gas and electric), Pallet Jack, Computer, Telephone, Copy Machine, Dolly, Boom Lift Knowledgeable of key types of machinery equipment plant infrastructure systems (e.g. - machines equipment, electrical, compressed air).
- Knowledge in applicable OSHA, EPA, NFPA 70E regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (Bilingual in Vietnamese or Spanish a plus), and effective use of all MS Office products.
- Minimum of 5 plus years experience, 7-10 years preferred.
- Perform preventive, predictive maintenance and total productive maintenance in accordance with standardized procedures.
- Be able to interact with operators, supervisors, co-workers in a team oriented fashion towards a common goal.
- Ability to adjust to changing needs of a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Read schematics, understands technical books, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, able to research in the Internet.
- Lock Out/ Tag Out/ Try Out oriented.
- Working knowledge of PLC s, AC and DC drives, operators interface terminals, etc.
- Troubleshoot faults and breakdowns using Equipment: blueprints, manuals, manufacturer specifications, machine diagnosis, control parameters, PLC ladder diagrams and experience.
- Experience on PLC / NC Controls: Mazaks, Fanucs, Toshibas, Mitsubishis, etc.
- Experience working with machine voltages up to 480 volts.
- Replace back up batteries, encoders, servomotors, drives, cabling, sensors, switches, transducers, breakers, fuses, relays, contactors, etc.
- Electronics experience and capable of repairing boards to the component level.
- Keep records of faults by date, machine, alarm number in computer data base.
- Be able to navigate in the machine system to change programs, parameters, registers, etc if needed.
- Review work orders and prioritize them for timely completion Travel: Limited as needed
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.