Plant Process Improvement Specialist
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
- Improve production metrics in a highly automated production plant.
- Utilize Lean manufacturing principles when implementing improvements.
- Continually review manufacturing methods, tooling layout to find improvement opportunities.
- Continually monitor assembly functions to ensure worker safety and environmental compliance.
- Analyzing utilization of workers and equipment and develop work simplification programs in areas such as work distribution, work count, process flow, economy of worker motions and assembly area layout.
- Work with engineers, manufacturing operators, and group leaders to accomplish plant goals.
- Work directly with professionals in a team. environment and see how Toshiba's departments work together to deliver success.
- Support efforts of other departments, work cohesively to implement projects related to equipment, process improvements, quality, six sigma, lean manufacturing, and environmental or safety improvements.
- Ability to work full time at our main Toshiba facility located in northwest Houston, TX.
- 1-3 years of engineering experience in manufacturing
- Proficient in 3D-CAD such as SolidWorks, and/or AutoCAD.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently as a team player.
- Minimum basic understanding of computer programming.
- Ability to speak and read Japanese is a plus.
- Lean MFG / Six Sigma / ISO TS 16949 Preferred.
- 20-30% (as needed)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.