Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician III
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Presbyterian Homes of Bloomington is seeking an Engineer Technician III for its team. This position will support the building and maintenance needs of our full continuum care community along with our off site Independent Living communities. The work schedule includes working a core site schedule which will also also participate in an on call rotation schedule between multiple PHS communities.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Engineer is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level III core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.