5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Langton Place is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join its team. Current opportunities include M-F Day, Full-time hours.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for maintaining established clinical staff scheduling program. This position is also responsible for clinical payroll responsibilities and clerical duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated qualities in problem solving, organizational skills, flexibility and ability to work well with and coordinate the work of others.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency including Microsoft Office and other computer programs.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.