Registered Nurse / RN
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment. Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team at Waverly Gardens in Noth Oaks, Minnesota.
Take a virtual tour! http://www.waverlygardensphs.org/inner.iml?mdl=virtual_tour.mdl
We are currently hiring for:
- A Part Time, .4, Evening schedule in Long Term Care.
- A nurse with 6+ months of expereince to join the on call team.
- Most set schedules include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- These communities include Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
Presbyterian Homes & Services offers competitive wages and benefits, with Registered Nurses starting at over $26 an hour, and full time status defined as working 60-80 paid hours during the two week pay period. We take your past experience into consideration for your starting wage and we offer regular step increases based on hours worked. PHS has been serving older adults since 1955, is a leader in the industry, and continues to grow.
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission, and have the opportunity in developing and executing innovative ideas about how to best serve the older adults entrusted to our care. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within your RN role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to attend a diverse selection of classes, apply for education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.