Registered Nurse / RN
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Registered Nurse to join the PHS team at Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park, Minnesota. We are currently Hiring for:
- A Part Time,.2, Day schedule in Transitional Care
- A Part Time, .2, Day schedule in Long Term Care.
- Most set schedules include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays (exception for some Assisted Living openings).
- This community includes Transitional (Short-Term) Care, Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
- This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
Presbyterian Homes & Services offers competitive wages and benefits, with Registered Nurses starting at over $26 an hour, and full time status defined as working 60-80 paid hours during the two week pay period. We offer regular step increases based on hours worked. PHS has been serving older adults since 1955, is a leader in the industry, and continues to grow.
Lake Minnetonka Shores offers:
• On site discounted employee apartments - subject to availability
• On site discounted daycare - subject to availability
• Fun employee recognition/appreciation events - at least 6 per year!
• Free fitness center
• On site bistro for employee meals
• Highly rated - top in the state for staffing ratios and top in the country for satisfied residents
Take a virtual tour! http://www.lakeminnetonkashores.com/gpc.iml
As a Registered Nurse, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission, and have the opportunity in developing and executing innovative ideas about how to best serve the older adults entrusted to our care. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within your RN role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to attend a diverse selection of classes, apply for education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.