2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services - SummerWood of Chanhassen is seeking a Receptionist for its team. This is a casual Receptionist position, and will help to support our team with open shifts and time away from work. Shifts available may be weekday or weekend, along with holidays.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and public relations needed for quality care and services to all customers. Other responsibilities include answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, serving as an information resource, and performing a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Three (3) months to twelve (12) months work as a receptionist is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and experience in various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Word is desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.