Physical Therapist at Lake Minnetonka Shores
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Rehab has two full time Physical Therapist positions available:
- Langton Place Campus in Roseville
- Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park (off the shores of Lake Minnetonka) 30-40 hours a week.
At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As a Physical Therapist serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in-house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team and paired with a Physical Therapist Assistant to provide high quality rehabilitation services.
Our rehab teams serve older adults in short term, long term care and on an outpatient basis.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality physical therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in Physical therapy evaluation and treatment.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.