Presbyterian Homes & Services Rehab has two Occupational Therapists positions open.
- Full time (30 hours a week) Occupational Therapist position at our Boutwells Landing Community in Oak Park Heights. New grads are welcome to apply for this position.
- Part Time Occupational Therapist position at our Carondelet Village Campus in St. Paul. This position offers flexible M-F schedulng and experience is preferred.
At PHS rehab, we provide meaningful rehabilitation rooted in the Christian experience. As an OT serving PHS Rehab, you are part of an in house rehab team. You are supported by the interdisciplinary team and paired with an OTA to provide the best rehab services.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality occupational therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in Occupational therapy evaluation and treatment.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.