3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Optage Home & Community Based Services is seeking an Occupational Therapist to join its Rehab team.
The current opportunity includes:
- Full Time at various locations around the Twin Cities Area
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality occupational therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
- Graduate from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Current licensure in the state of practice as required
- Competence in Occupational therapy evaluation and treatment.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.