Nursing Assistant / HHA / CNA / NAR - Central Staffing Float Pool
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for more variety?
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool provides relief staffing resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part of our ministry serving older adults.
We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA, RA, NAR) that pride themselves in providing quality care and services to seniors in a variety of levels of care.
If you would like to:
- Have guaranteed pay and benefits (full time only)**
- Earn Premium Pay (extra $30 per shift on top of hourly wage)
- Travel to a variety of PHS locations
- Get to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in Assisted Living communities
… then we'd like to talk to you!
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Central Staffing Resident Assistant is responsible for the provision of high quality care and services to residents in a variety of PHS communities. As a Central Staffing Resident Assistant you are relied upon for providing vital staffing support to our nursing care teams. The Resident Assistant is responsible for providing care and services to support the choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices OR successful completion of a home health aide instruction course and successful completion of home health aide competency testing to work in Home Care.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.