Nursing Assistant / HHA / CNA / NAR - Assisted Living (AL) - Part Time
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Avalon Square in downtown Waukesha, WI is seeking Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our Assisted Living team of caring, compassion caregivers!
- Part Time PM and Noc shift - Be sure to specify shift preference when applying!
- Every Other Weekend
- Scheduled Holidays as needed
- Ability to pick up shifts as needed
- CBRF Certs & CNA a plus but not required
The Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA (Resident Assistant) is responsible for the provision of high quality personal care and services to residents to support the Personally Designed Living choices of residents, while maintaining consistency with regulations and established best practices.
- Successful completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program and current certification in state(s) in which he/she practices OR successful completion of a home health aide instruction course and successful completion of home health aide competency testing to work in Home Care.
- Demonstrated competencies in person-directed, elder/resident-directed practice, home building, critical thinking, teamwork, self leadership, and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.