2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes & Services Folkestone -Wayzata is seeking a PT Lifeguard to work at our site.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Lifeguard provides essential supervision of the pools to ensure participants are using the facilities safely and to respond to any life-threatening incidents that may occur. The Lifeguard will provide direct "hands-on" services for the participants of the pools.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have life-saving skills training and current Red Cross certification in CPR and as a lifeguard.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions.
- Must function independently, have personal integrity, have flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with all staff, residents, families and public.
- Possess the ability to deal sensitively and tactfully with customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.