Presbyterian Homes & Services Folkestone -Wayzata is seeking a PT Lifeguard to work at our site.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Lifeguard provides essential supervision of the pools to ensure participants are using the facilities safely and to respond to any life-threatening incidents that may occur. The Lifeguard will provide direct "hands-on" services for the participants of the pools.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must have life-saving skills training and current Red Cross certification in CPR and as a lifeguard.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions.
- Must function independently, have personal integrity, have flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with all staff, residents, families and public.
- Possess the ability to deal sensitively and tactfully with customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with the PHS mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing high-quality housing, care, and service options for older adults since 1955. Currently serving over 26,000 older adults in 43 locations in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, we seek compassionate employees to further our reputation as an innovative leader committed to promoting independence, vitality, and well-being for those we serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With over 6,300 employees and plans for continued growth, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.