Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park, Minnesota.
Currently Hiring for:
- A Part Time, .2, every other weekend Day schedule on the Transitional Care Unit and
- A Part Time, .2 , every other weekend Day schedule in Long Term Care.
- Set schedules include working every other weekend and scheduled holidays.
- This community includes Transitional (Short-Term) Care, Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
- This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
Presbyterian Homes & Services offers competitive wages and benefits, with Licensed Practical Nurses starting at over $18 an hour, and full time status defined as working 60-80 paid hours during the two week pay period. We take your past experience into consideration for your starting wage and we offer regular step increases based on hours worked. PHS has been serving older adults since 1955, is a leader in the industry, and continues to grow.
As an LPN, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission, and have the opportunity in developing and executing innovative ideas about how to best serve the older adults entrusted to our care. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within the LPN role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to attend a diverse selection of classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
Lake Minnetonka Shores offers:
• On site discounted employee apartments - subject to availability
• On site discounted daycare - subject to availability
• Fun employee recognition/appreciation events - at least 6 per year!
• Free fitness center
• On site bistro for employee meals
• Highly rated - top in the state for staffing ratios and top in the country for satisfied residents
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.