Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at Boutwells Landing in Oak Park Heights, MN.
Currently hiring for:
- A Part Time status Overnight Supervisor position. This role oversees the Long Term Care and Transitional Care settings. This role includes a hourly lead differential. The shifts are 12 hours. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain supervisory/management experience.
- A Part Time, .4, Overnight schedule.
- A nurse to join the Assisted Living On Call team; Morning weekday shifts only (no weekends or holidays) and
- A nurse to join the Care Center On Call team (TCU/LTC). We are seeking nurses with 1+ years of experience for on call positions.
- This community includes Transitional (Short-Term) Care, Long-Term Care, Assisted Living and Memory Care.
We take your past experience into consideration for your starting wage and we offer regular step increases based on hours worked. PHS has been serving older adults since 1955, is a leader in the industry, and continues to grow.
As an LPN, you will play a critical role in caring for older adults- not only physically, but emotionally, socially, mentally, and spiritually. You will also get to work with a team who has the same mission, and have the opportunity in developing and executing innovative ideas about how to best serve the older adults entrusted to our care. Whether you desire to continue your learning and professional development within the LPN role or beyond, PHS has many opportunities for you to attend a diverse selection of classes, apply for scholarships and education reimbursement, and grow within the company.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Current CPR certification.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.