Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Central Staffing Float Pool
5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Are you looking for more variety?
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS) Central Staffing Float Pool provides relief staffing resources to our care teams in our Care Centers, Assisted Living and Transitional Care communities and serves as an important part of our ministry serving older adults.
We are looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) that pride themselves in providing quality care and services to seniors in a variety of levels of care.
If you would like to:
- Have guaranteed pay and benefits (full time only)**
- Earn Premium Pay ($45 per shift on top of hourly wage)
- Travel to a variety of PHS locations
- Get to know a variety of people
- Set your own schedule within program requirements
- Gain experience in different care settings (Assisted Living, Long-Term Care and Transitional Care)
… then we'd like to talk to you!
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
The Central Staffing Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. As a Central Staffing LPN you are relied upon for providing vital staffing support to our nursing care teams.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- A minimum of six (6 ) months of prior experience in a health care setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Able and willing to travel to communities within a 30 mile radius of your home.
Full Time: Available to work a minimum of 60 hours per two week pay period, have regular and predictable schedule availability, and be flexible and able to adapt to changing staffing needs.
- On-Call: Able to work a minimum of 5 shifts a month, including one weekend shift.
- Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, dependability, ability to adapt to the scheduling and staffing needs at various PHS communities.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.