Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician II
1 day left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Presbyterian Homes-Folkestone in Wayzata is seeking a highly motivated, full-time first shift Engineer Technician. This position will be responsible for various aspects of mechanical systems, building maintenance and engineering work including preventive maintenance and repair of HVAC systems, plumbing and electrical troubleshooting and repairs, life-safety systems, and security systems. Additionally, repair and maintenance from daily work orders, snow removal, and participation in a 12 week on-call rotation.
This position requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 3 years experience in building engineering or trade school equivalence. Special Boilers License preferred.
This a Full Time benefit eligible position working 40 hours per week. Presbyterian Homes & Services provides great and competitive benefits which include; health and dental insurance, company matched retirement plan, education assistance and opportunities for career growth within the organization.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Engineer Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level II core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.