Building Maintenance / Engineer Technician II
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Harmony River/Hutchinsonis seeking an Engineer Technician for its team. This positions includes working M-F as well as an on call schedule.
Consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian environment.
The Engineer Technician is responsible for creating a safe and secure environment by maintaining the buildings, grounds, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to perform Level II core competencies specific to job as defined by site requirements.
- Able to work independently, multi task, follow directions and work under supervision.
- Relate well and provide a professional image and services to all customers.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.