5 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
If you have a passion and wish to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, consider joining our team in providing compassionate and high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Oak Crest (Spring Lake Park), Echo Ridge (Oakdale), SummerHouse of Shoreview, and The Mayfield (Little Canada) are seeking a shared full-time Driver for their teams.
This position would be shared among four PHS sites and requires flexibility. This position includes working weekdays, along with occasional evenings and weekends, for a total of 30 to 36 hours per week.
The Driver position is responsible for operating the campus van to organize and provide a shuttle service on campus for residents to access campus buildings, and for providing periodic support in transporting residents to activities off the campus.
- Sufficient education to demonstrate functional literacy.
- Class A or B driver's license and passenger endorsement as required by site and vehicle driven.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance sufficient to ensure the excellent and safe operation of the vehicle and to trouble-shoot problems.
- Current and valid medical certificate in compliance with Department of Transportation Requirements as required by site and vehicle driven.
- Excellent driving record.
- Must possess patience, tact, positive attitude, enthusiasm as well as willingness to work as a team player.
- Must have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work independently and effectively with residents, coworkers, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.