4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Atterro has an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator-CSR at Samsung in Richardson!
Under the guidance of a manager, this position is responsible for a transactional part of the logistics cycle for all Samsung products; including manufacturing, SEA warehouse tracking, customer delivery, and customer product returns and claims.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Run daily KPI reports score card
• Order management: Delete and change request, Order tracking and tracing
• On-time Management (shipping and delivery)
• Run daily Open D/O (delivery/order) Report to identify delay shipments
• Answer order processing questions from Sales team
• Provide status of ordersA
• Manage communication channel between warehouse and load planners
• Process customer feedback
• Report customer OTRQ (on time right quantity) data
• Run various reports relating to shipping status and in-transit status within SAP system
• Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, carrier shipping errors, and damaged products claims following general guidelines, getting manager authority for exceptional or high cost deviations
Required Knowledge, Education, and/or Experience
• Bachelor degree in business, supply chain, economics, or similar
• The ability to read, prepare, interpret, and understand product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
• Works on problems of limited and routine scope where limited analysis of data requires identification of predetermined solutions.
• Exercises judgment within defined practices and policies in selection of methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Typically has general knowledge of logistics operations related to employee’s specific area of work, and limited knowledge of overall logistics operations.
• Is able to identify standard problems within the delivery cycle and makes a recommendation to change either delivery methods or dates, report returns/claims to appropriate parties
• Proven medium to advance knowledge of Excel (tested)
• Pivot tables and analysis, formulas (VLookup, Workday, Networkdays, IF, AND etc)
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.