Financial Services Assistant
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2015) is seeking a financial services assistant to provide administrative and operational support to financial advisors.
- Assisting in the preparation of client asset management, brokerage and insurance accounts
- Contacting clients to gather information and complete required paperwork
- Updating CRM (Client Relationship Management) database with all client communications
- Providing administrative support to financial advisors
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in self-motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering exceptional client service.
This role requires:
- Associate degree and at least 1 year of related financial services experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Series 65 license a plus
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays and range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
Qualified candidates should apply at https://honkamp.isolvedhire.com/jobs/