7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This dynamic position is an ambassador for the Human Resources department by serving as a key strategic partner. This is accomplished by facilitating Human Resources operations, policies, procedures, and programs and serving as a subject matter expert for a full range of HR services including employee relations, employee engagement, compensation administration, and retention strategies.
• Partnering with assigned departments to improve working relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention. Consulting with line management and providing HR guidance and recommendations. Analyzing trends and metrics to develop creative solutions.
• Functioning as a liaison between assigned business lines and various human resources centers of excellence, such as legal, employee relations, etc.
• Facilitating various core leadership training programs.
• Developing and documenting changes to departmental HR related policies and practices. Providing HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Serving as the primary contact for workplace safety and injury issues and escalates as appropriate.
• Managing and resolving employee relations issues and legal matters facing the assigned business lines by reviewing and approving corrective actions, conducting effective, thorough, and objective investigations to respond to ethics and unemployment claims, the investigation of equal employment opportunity (EEO), employee relations issues, and compliance claims and the coordination of charge responses.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three or more years of related human resources experience
- Proficient computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications including Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience using PeopleSoft and/or Taleo is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, relationship
management, decision making, critical thinking, judgement, process
facilitation, persuasion, negotiation, and project management skills
- Strong accuracy, detail orientation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well independently with limited direction.
- Must be a team player.