7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
This person will perform all electrical installations, maintenance and repair of company equipment; perform or assist in the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and plumbing systems.
Electrician Main Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of electrical functions for installing or repairing equipment and machines in both plant and offices.
- Install new machinery, fixtures and necessary electric, plumbing and related hook-ups for the equipment to become fully operational.
- Diagnose problems and repair machinery and equipment as promptly as possible to minimize down time; includes all electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic machine operations
- Assist in developing and perform preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment and machines in plant and office.
- Assist in training B Electricians on job requirements and monitor their work to assure it is accordance with established methods and procedures
· A valid Minnesota Class A Master, Class A Journeyman and/or Maintenance · If not licensed, MUST be able to register with the state for licensure within 30 days of employment
- Must have electrical and mechanical skills, hydraulic and pneumatic skills, ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings. Able to work cooperatively with people from all areas of the company.
- Trade school background, and/or four-year apprenticeship.
- Extensive knowledge of Electrical Safety Codes.
Contact To apply for the Electrician, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Electrician position, please call 952.562.1033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app