Customer Service Representative
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative Summary Doherty Top Talent is partnering with a manufacturer of hearing instruments and fitting software in search of a Customer Care Representative. This position is full-time, temp-to-hire, and located in Plymouth, MN. The schedule for this role is 10:00am-7:00pm. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for performing all functions of Customer Care, including but not limited to: handling of customer inquiries regarding pricing/policy, product options and specifications, warranty status, expediting and light technical software; outbound contact of customers for order clarification and proactive sales.
Customer Care Representative Responsibilities
- Handle inbound customer inquiries with the intent to delight customers and make business personal (60%).
- Make outbound customer contact for order clarification (15%).
- Support of Regional Sales Team by proactively contacting accounts for follow up on service issues (20%).
- Process BTE and Accessory orders (5%).
- Special projects as assigned.
Customer Care Representative Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred but may be commensurate with 3-5 years of customer service experience.
- Previous customer service experience required; medical products experience a plus.
- Effective verbal and business writing English communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with a strong
- customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships and finding ways to delight the customer.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with a patient, mature and professional demeanor.
- Acute detail orientation with a willingness and commitment to follow up.
- Strong time management, organization, and prioritization skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems, and using good judgment make decisions based on the requirements of accounts, user needs, and company policies.
- Excellent computer (MS Windows) and web based software applications skills.
Contact To apply for the Customer Care Representative position, please click Apply Now and complete our online application. For questions or further information about the Customer Care Representative position, please call or email your closest Doherty Top Talent office or email.
• Brooklyn Park: 952-715-5200 | firstname.lastname@example.org • Edina: 952-832-8363 | email@example.com • Minneapolis: 612-208-1611 | firstname.lastname@example.org • Roseville: 651-489-5000 | email@example.com
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | www.doherty.jobs/app