7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Doherty Top Talent is currently hiring a Seasonal Orientation and Training Specialist for our busy client in St. Cloud, MN. This is a full time position, typically working 40 hours per week with the possibility of working overtime. We are looking for a candidate available to work a flexible schedule between the hours for 7:00am-7:30pm. This is a long-term temporary assignment at a production facility.
- This position is responsible for the orientation sessions when new employees start assignments.
- Track daily/weekly performance by associate using the current progression reporting.
- This reporting is a tool for the supervisors to follow the training effectiveness and performance progress of each temporary employee.
- This reporting can be used to coach, reward, discipline and/or terminate assignments dependent on performance.
- Conduct method audits on employees with performance issues.
- The information gathered at these audits will be reviewed with the assigned supervisor for communication with the associate.
- This employee will also be a resource for supervisors and managers for performance related reporting needs.
Requirements: · Post-Secondary Education Preferred · Strong Microsoft Excel skills · Self Motivated · Assertive · Good verbal and written communication · Flexible with hours/schedule