Sr. Payroll & HRIS Administrator
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sr. Payroll & HRIS Administrator- Golden Valley, MN
Doherty Career Solutions has teamed with our client to hire a Sr. Payroll & HRIS Administrator. The Sr. Payroll & HRIS Administrator provides hands-on support in the areas of Payroll and HRIS administration through payroll processing, reconciliation activities and business intelligence.
*Direct Hire position
Targeting $60,000, but flexibility for the right candidate
- Processes bi-weekly payroll for entire company and ensures all accompanying tasks are accurately completed in a timely manner.
- Prepares pay by verifying time records/data; calculating and producing checks or electronic transfers; calculating and paying commissions, and various other incentive bonuses.
- Balances payroll accounts by auditing information; identifying and resolving discrepancies; initiating journal entries; working with internal accounting department on payroll processes and reconciliation.
- Determines payroll liabilities by entering federal and state income and social security tax information, 401(k) transfers, direct deposits, wage assignments and garnishments. Fulfills wage garnishment requirements by completing forms; adjusting payroll records, documenting and transmitting withholdings, etc.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests from internal and external sources. Provides employment verifications.
- Prepares year end reporting information.
- Preparing and filing various payroll and tax reports.
- Partners with internal team on various Payroll and HR items.
- Performs a variety of daily administrative HRIS tasks ensuring data integrity and the processing and reporting of Human Resources data.
- Delivers routine daily/weekly/monthly reporting and responds to ad hoc data requests.
- Confirms accuracy of and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in system and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment or benefits as directed.
- Acts as the primary contact for data requests within the organization and responds to technical questions and issues.
- Coordinates all system upgrades and communicates to applicable parties as needed.
- 3-5 years of payroll and HRIS experience
- UltiPro experience is required
- Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or equivalent preferred.
Apply for Sr. Payroll & HRIS Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly