As an Accounting Clerk you will work at our corporate office in the Dealership Accounting department. This position involves daily deposits, submitting and cancelling warranties, posting manufacturer invoices, and dealer trade processing.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth — Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- Accounting degree or 6 months experience in Accounting
- Demonstrates ability to multi task, handle frequent interruptions, and shifting priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Proficient knowledge and experience working in Excel and Outlook
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.