Customer Service Representative
This position is will provide excellent service and support to our customers throughout the order process. The CSR will serve as the single point of contact for Engage Technologies sales representatives and distributors for all of our products.
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers and sales personnel providing excellent customer service.
- Processing of daily orders accurately
- Processing of credit memos
- Provide pricing, product and services information to customers
- Research any customer discrepancies (order amount, shipping issues etc.) and provides a resolution and response in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with accounting for new account set up and collections
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 2-3 years’ previous experience working in customer service is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess and solve problems.
- Organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or as a team.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Use of skills requiring motor coordination with finger dexterity (e.g. keyboarding, machine operation, etc.) during most of a normal workday.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects less than 30 pounds.
Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org