Quality Inspector I
Inginaire is looking for a Quality Inspector for our client in Bloomington, MN. Our client is a fast-growing dynamic leader within the Twin Cities medical device industry. They offer technical services to assist medical device OEMs throughout the nation with clean room assembly and packaging operations. As an employee you will enjoy a culture founded on teamwork, respectful communication, creative problem solving, dependable follow through and excellent customer service! This position is responsible for performing inspections, maintenance, and monitoring activities in support of the companies Quality System and in adherence to FDA and ISO regulations.
- Perform inspections on applicable components/materials using simple inspection hand tools and equipment.
- Make recommendations for improvements to processes that affect the inspection department.
- Collaborate as requested on inspection procedures, drawings, and processes as related to the inspection department.
- Maintain inspection and traceability files.
- Perform applicable quality department equipment maintenance in support of the maintenance system.
- Assist quality and manufacturing personnel in the issuance, investigation, and closing of NonConformance Reports.
- Cross-train as back up support for other applicable quality functions.
- Maintain an awareness of workplace safety and training and/or education.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 1-2 yearsâ€™ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably quality-related work in a regulated industry (Medical Device/Pharmaceuticals/Food.)
- Ability to perform simple math calculations.
- Ability to read, speak and write English.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability and knowledge in the use of common inspection equipment, such as but not limited to calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, drop indicators, and dial indicators.
- Cleanroom experience is a plus.
- Blueprint reading experience preferred.
- Prior work experience in FDA and/or ISO regulation environment is helpful.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend and reach.